The use of LEDs is the choice of every household. However, after some people install LED lights, the lights will keep flashing. Therefore, at night, it will feel more scary. If you want to solve the problem of flickering, you must find the right reason before you can completely improve it.
So, let me introduce what is the reason for the flickering of the led lights? How to deal with the flickering of the led lights?
The reasons for the flickering of led spotlights are roughly as follows:
1. The LED lamp bead does not match the LED drive power supply. If the lamp bead chip is not of sufficient power, the light source will flicker. If the current is too high, the lamp bead will not be able to withstand it, and it will turn on and off. The built-in gold wire or copper wire is blown, causing the lamp bead to not light up.
2. It may be that the drive power supply is broken. Generally, as long as you replace it with another good drive power supply, it will stop flashing.
3. If the driver has an over-temperature protection function, and the heat dissipation performance of the material of the lamp cannot meet the requirements, the over-temperature protection of the driver will also flash and turn off when it starts to work. It will be like this if it is not done.
4. If the outdoor lamps also have stroboscopic phenomenon, it means that the lamps have entered the water. If the driver waterproof is done well, just break the lamp beads and replace the light source.
How to stop the LED light flickering problem?
Over the past decade, LEDs have been heavily promoted by the lighting industry and countries as the energy-efficient lighting solution of the future. But in order to reduce the impact of LED strobe, we can mainly pay attention to the following product information:
1. Always use an LED power supply designed for the job to drive LED products.
2. Any LED strip powered by AC power will flicker.
3. Make sure all LED products are compatible with the control circuit and power supply you are using.
4. Check for loose wiring and other faulty connections. And make sure your LED dimmer is not overloaded.
5. Consider using constant current LED drivers.
6. When installing a dimming system, try to see if there is a minimum dimming level that should not go below.
(www.ledlensxs.com) Dongguan Xiangshun Optics Co., Ltd. is committed to the R&D and production of spotlight lenses, providing the best solutions for spotlight lenses and indoor lighting lenses.